Discord Server.

utaninja

MCMart Administrator
Emerald
Diamond
May 29, 2017
Earth
skyvoid.pw
How much is a 160 discord server worth? It has a active player base. In addition it has a running staff team.

[+] Custom Bots
[+] Amazing setup
[+] Active YouTubes.
[-] I use it.

This is only a discord server! I have been asked to make it into a minecraft server though.

https://discord.gg/wer5bmk

Last edited:

Modification

Josh.#9331
Emerald
Diamond
May 30, 2017
160-Player discord server?

Also, NONE of those are custom bots. They're literally just popular bots that you renamed. It's not really hard to maintain a discord server if you know how to advertise.

Personally, I don't see anything attention grabbing about this, and wouldn't purchase it for a lot, if any at all.

utaninja

MCMart Administrator
Emerald
Diamond
May 29, 2017
Earth
skyvoid.pw
160-Player discord server?

Also, NONE of those are custom bots. They're literally just popular bots that you renamed. It's not really hard to maintain a discord server if you know how to advertise.

Personally, I don't see anything attention grabbing about this, and wouldn't purchase it for a lot, if any at all.
Just a plain discord server.

As for the bots it is well-known bots that are customized. The coding of the bots are changed to add more features. If you pm me I'll provide proof.

May 30, 2017
Well you bought the discord server from me and now you are attempting to sell to others?
And i was the one who recoded the bots.

May 30, 2017
I coded the bot. Well, with him. I removed the bot myself through the (discordapi.com) because I have other plans with the bot but the current name does not suits me. I know you can rename them but it's my bot to begin with. xd

Kram

ฬเzคг๔
Emerald
Diamond
Jun 6, 2017
I think $10 would be the price you might sell it for if you find the right buyer.

Chocolate

Pineapple Bumbaclot
Banned
May 30, 2017
McMart HQ
I'll buy it for $10 and you can take away the bots.

If so id like to see the server as your invite does not work, I would be using it for something....private.

utaninja

MCMart Administrator
Emerald
Diamond
May 29, 2017
Earth
skyvoid.pw
I'll buy it for $10 and you can take away the bots.

If so id like to see the server as your invite does not work, I would be using it for something....private.
It's retroraidz. You have been on it before. Pm if your interested.